SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Marie’s Promise Clean Home is always excited to discover local talent. We are currently seeking full-time Cleaning Specialists, and full-time Lead Cleaners. If you, or anyone you know are interested in exploring careers with Marie’s Promise Clean Home, please continue reviewing the positions on our Careers Page.
· Operate and care for company vehicle.
· Ensure company vehicle is stocked and ready for cleanings.
· Ensure that cleaners work efficiently on the job by following Marie’s Promise cleaning guide.
· Reporting on jobs to management staff on a daily basis.
· Regulating and ensuring appropriate product and chemical usage.
· Work with client before and after cleaning to ensure customer satisfaction
· Inspecting homes before cleaning
· Inspecting work after cleaning
· Ensuring that cleaners are working in a safe manner.
· Will learn about cleaning products and supplies and be able communicate Marie’s Promise policies with customers.
· Ability to follow verbal directions
· Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
· Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
· Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
· Pays attention to detail when cleaning
· Organized and able to follow a schedule
· High school diploma or equivalent; or relevant experience
· Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
· General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
· Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided
General Cleaner Duties and Responsibilities
· Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
· Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
· Using vacuuming equipment
· Disposing of trash from bins and containers
· Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed
· Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets
· Cleaning glass surfaces, and mirrors
· Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
· Disinfect equipment and supplies
· Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
· Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on the job
If you have interest in either of these positions, please submit an inquiry with your name, desired position, email address, and telephone number. We will contact you with further direction and to schedule an interview at our earliest convenience!