top of page
Marie’s promise understands the significance and the impact that COVID-19 has had on our community. Due to these unprecedented times we ensure that we are up to date with CDC and other regulatory guidelines. It is our upmost priority to provide safety and clarity when we clean your home. Feel free to contact us if you have specific questions regarding our COVID-19 policies.
Below is a list of the measures Marie’s Promise is taking in accordance with the CDC guidelines:
- Practice routine cleaning
- Use EPA certified disinfectant
- Pay close attention to high touch surfaces
- Wear gloves (masks if required by customer) for all tasks in the cleaning process
- Wash hands often
- Sanitizing supplies between homes
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people
- Staying home when sick
We ask our customers to let us know if anyone in the home has been exposed to or is experiencing symptoms that may be interpreted as COVID-19. Your information will be kept confidential.
Please see the CDC webpage link below to find more tips on how to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases including COVID-19
bottom of page